Hello Forum

Shoutbox

Welcome To The Tarotsphere! This Shoutbox is Not Moderated. Please BE RESPECTFUL OF EACH OTHER.
wildrosespeonies: Forever a kickstarter annoyance: when creators blame the backers for the creators' lack of transparency and change of plans. It is NOT my responsibility as a backer to make you transparent. Feb 11, 2019 6:34:40 GMT
wildrosespeonies: (And when you make it my responsibility because of your constant failures to communicate, you best believe, I'm not gonna keep it to private emails. All backers deserve to know that shit you are pulling.) Feb 11, 2019 6:35:50 GMT
wildrosespeonies: (There seems to be no in between. Creators are either super informative from the get-go, or you have to guilt them into giving them info they should be sharing in the first place. And they blame YOU for their Feb 11, 2019 6:37:05 GMT
wildrosespeonies: inability to be informative on their posts in the first place. If it's MY money at stake, I'm not gonna feel bad for embarrassing you in spite of your attempts to make me feel bad for calling you out.) Feb 11, 2019 6:39:09 GMT
wildrosespeonies: I like the oracle deck I backed. It is high quality and was worth getting, but not getting anything from those creators again. Feb 11, 2019 6:39:46 GMT
wildrosespeonies: Plot twist: the oracle deck makers refunded me back my money. Which I never asked or demanded back. I merely wanted better communication, which they never gave. Anyway, they are seriously overpricing the decks now. Glad I got it via kickstarter. Feb 19, 2019 19:45:27 GMT
Holly: Ohhhh I think I know what deck you're talking about Feb 25, 2019 1:56:17 GMT
wildrosespeonies: If you know, I assume you have heard things through the grapevine about their behavior? I still make no apology for calling them out on IG and the KS page a week later. They just suck at communicating and being able to use multiple platforms to explain Feb 26, 2019 20:29:48 GMT
wildrosespeonies: their ever changing minds regarding things. (They told KS backers we would get a discount on their new oracle deck versions, and then backtracked. I called them out on that and they tried to blame it all on ME. For their bullshit.) Feb 26, 2019 20:30:49 GMT
wildrosespeonies: (They also told KS backers it is our responsibility to keep up with their further product news on IG. Never mind that they already got into trouble once from multiple KS backers calling them out for using IG only as an update source.) Feb 26, 2019 20:31:59 GMT
wildrosespeonies: Yeah, I'm not sorry they gave me back my money. I didn't demand it back, but it's not like they are broke given they are squeezing out money from pppl now with their overpriced products and fragile egos about REASONABLE critiques. Feb 26, 2019 20:33:43 GMT
wildrosespeonies: In short, they don't like critique and will refund you your money to get rid of your bad review rather than... I don't know.. just have consistent communication the entire go. Shitty business people. Feb 26, 2019 20:34:34 GMT
HOLMES: saying hello to you Mar 9, 2019 16:55:35 GMT
Holly: Hey all! Wishing you a happy sunday! Sending out special daylight savings reiki to you all! Mar 10, 2019 17:56:43 GMT
wildrosespeonies: Lena effing Headey practices tarot! *______* She posted a picture of the Wild Unknown and the reading she did for herself on her IG. Mar 18, 2019 17:03:23 GMT
Talal: Uhh... LINK?!?!?! Cersei reads Tarot! I LOVE IT! Mar 19, 2019 21:47:20 GMT
wildrosespeonies: Here you go Talal www.instagram.com/p/BvEPsW6BfLq/ Mar 20, 2019 19:37:51 GMT
wildrosespeonies: See is why I started the famous people who are into crystals and tarot thread because it's always fun to find out this info. Mar 20, 2019 19:39:00 GMT
wildrosespeonies: I don't know if he practices tarot or has ever gotten a tarot reading, but I find great that Richard Madden (aka Robb Stark aka Prince Kit aka David Budd) will like any posts his friends or other famous people he follows regarding tarot readings. Mar 20, 2019 20:17:29 GMT
Holly: I miss robb stark Mar 22, 2019 15:03:40 GMT